Table of Contents
Best Industrial Ceiling Fans Review
If you want to know about the invention of the first industrial ceiling fan, then it was invented in the late 1990s, when a professor from the University of California patented the design of a large ceiling fan specially made for agriculture usage. But everything nowadays is changed BIG times and you’re getting everything you desire.
Let’s talk about some of the top-notch quality industrial ceiling fans to help you with getting rid of the summertime sunburn.
Honeywell Ceiling Fans 50614-01 Carnegie Ceiling Fan
The first one, in the list of best industrial ceiling fans, is the Honeywell ceiling fans that offer known to add a rustic vibe space. This gem of a piece provides you noise-free operation for the ease and comfort of the users and you can count this ceiling fan in if you’re looking for durability and convenience.
Features of this fan are given below:
- Reversible Motor
- Light Fixture
- Remote Control
- It provides you with noise-free
- operations It has a powerful and durable motor
- You’ll get both reversible and forward movement of the blades
- Dual Finish Blades
- Down Rod Quality isn’t good
- It has only a 3-speed setting and that is low if we compare it to other similar models and machines
Westinghouse 7861400 3-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan
The next big thing in the best industrial ceiling fans is from the house of Westinghouse. The fan is developed in such a way that it provides you with the mechanical appeal of modern times. It is appropriate for places like a warehouse, large work areas, industrial setups, factories, and other big spaces.
The Westinghouse fan comes up with five different speed selections and that helps you to keep your place cool at every temperature. Let’s talk about the features of this fan.
- 5-speed wall control
- Wall control
- Easy to install
- It can be installed easily
- It looks very sleek and attractive
- 5-speed wall control for better control
- Good Air Flow Capacity
- Price is very much affordable
- Remote isn’t updated
- The speed controller can’t work sometimes properly
Casa Velocity Modern Industrial Style Ceiling Fan
If you want a super-fast fan and that too with a big blade span, then you can have Casa Velocity Modern Industrial Fan because it has a blade pitch of 16 degrees. This fan is used for the industrial outdoor space and can’t be used for spaces that have humid areas with saltwater exposure.
Let’s talk about the features of this fan.
- It has a brushed nickel finish
- Steel blades
- 72” blade span
- UL listed for damp locations
- Wall Control
- It’s easy to assemble and install
- It provides you with a good amount of airflow
- No reverse airflow
- The wall control isn’t compatible with remote control
Our giant industrial ceiling fans have the facility to chill any industrial building, massive or little. With a balance of innovative fan style options and powerful airflow, RTFANS industrial ceiling fans without lights area unit the proper style answer that makes a cushty temperature whereas maintaining energy potency for any facility. An excellent explanation is giant industrial ceiling fans – additionally called HVLS fans (High Volume, Low Speed).
- It has 5 sizes like 12ft, 16ft, 18ft, 20ft, 24ft, or customization
- 6 blades with NASA-spirit superhard alloy
- Denmark “DANFOSS” frequency converter & German “Schneider” electrical sets
- German “Nord” customized coaxial bevel reduction gears with a diameter of axle 40mm
- Precision high-pressure forging japan technology (Σ B 600Mpa)