You can press the link to watch how to install the industrial ceiling fan. It is easy to install the HVLS ceiling fan by yourself.
- Step 1: Clip-on any steel H-beam, without changing any steel structure.
- Step 2: RTFANS Cardan joint allows the fan to make free oscillation and find its a level position no matter what the slope is.
- Step 3: Connect the ends of the extension rod with the Cardan joint and drive the device by bolts.
- Step 4: The drive device has been assembled to be one unit before delivery, fix it to the extension rod by using bolts.
- Step 5: Please ensure the angle between each steel wire and the drive device is 45°, make sure the drive device of the fan is at a vertical level position.
- Step 6: Take the bottom cover close to the blade wheel and tighten it with bolts.
Back To FAQ.