Commercial Ceiling Fans
RTFANS, as a cooling solution leader, provides commercial ceiling fans that can also be utilized in commercial spaces where air conditioning is more common.
HVLS Commercial Ceiling Fan
HVLS fans can also be utilized in commercial spaces where air conditioning is more common. Combined with commercial HVLS fans can effectively augment customers’ comfort and reduce the electricity bill. Typical commercial applications include shopping malls, churches, office buildings, air terminal buildings, fitness centers, waiting rooms, and schools.
The enclosed spaces with poor air quality tend to make people irritable, fatigue, low work efficiency, frequent errors, and even health problems, however for some large or medium commercial facilities with high ceilings, such as shopping malls, restaurants, churches, office buildings, terminals, fitness centers, waiting rooms, schools, etc. face airflow and ventilation challenges. Cooling and ventilating these commercial spaces is a challenge because it requires a lot of air-conditioning and energy costs. Under the circumstances, an excellent solution is HVLS Fans. By installing RTFANS commercial ceiling fans, these problems can be solved perfectly. RTFANS commercial HVLS ceiling fans create air movement and circulation that cools the air, helps ventilation, and controls humidity at the absolute lowest operating cost, moreover, it is more space-saving.
What is a commercial HVLS ceiling fan?
The commercial HVLS ceiling fan is a big HVLS fan used mainly for commercial applications in the gym, stadium, sports center, airport, school, restaurant, hotel, church, prayer room, etc.
RTFANS HVLS commercial ceiling fans have 5 propeller-shaped blades (made of aerospace-grade high-performance aluminum alloy), which can rotate at a snail-like speed and bring high-volume air. HVLS commercial fans combine the appearance of traditional ceiling fans with aerodynamics and other technologies to improve air quality in large or medium-sized commercial spaces.
One commercial HVLS ceiling fan can deliver a large volume of air (6,500-8,000m3 per minute), cover an area of 350-450 square meters with only 0.55 kW in power consumption. It is an amazing energy-saving ventilation product for large space commercial applications. It can be installed separately or together with an air cooler/air conditioning unit.
Get Quotation Now!
Whether you are looking for an on-site survey, have questions about our products, are interested in becoming a partner, or just want to chat, we look forward to speaking with you.
Wind Chill Effect
The breeze brought by the HVLS fans blows towards the human body from a tridimensional direction, accelerating the evaporation of sweat, making people feel cool. Usually, the temperature caused by the wind chill effect can reach 5-7°C. In addition, compared with traditional powerful fans, the breeze from all directions will make people more comfortable.
Feature of RTFANS Commercial HVLS Ceiling Fans
- Wide coverage with power saving, fan diameter up to 7.3m, the maximum coverage area of each fan is more than 1000 square meters with the maximum power of 1.5KW;
- Tridimensional wind, 360-degree air circulation, ventilation without blind spots, ventilation, and cooling as well as dehumidification;
- The airfoil blades developed by scientific design and advanced aerodynamic technology and principles enable greater air volume and higher efficiency, such as the shape, Full, and Separate Connect Reinforce Rib
- Easy installation, elegant appearance, HVLS Fans can be installed in any BIG SPACE which is higher than 4.0 meters, not just a fan, but beautiful scenery.
- Innovative technology, low speed, less wear, maintenance-free, and long life.
Ventilation is usually restricted in a tall and big space, and the exhaust fans can hardly work for the floors or corners of buildings where personnel and equipment are located. While HVLS fans can completely solve the problem by sending out a well-aligned wind in full space, and cooperate with roof ventilators, improve air quality, and realize a healthy and comfortable working environment.
Safe and Secure
- Anti-Skip Design: Unique skip resistance design, thicker steel sheet, and safety;
- Cardan Joint Design ensure the fan is softly connected with the roof structure and installed at a balanced level;
- Safer structure with Mortise and Tenon Joint design;
- Double Chassis, more durable and steady, imported aeronautic aluminum alloy (AA7075), forged by 1000T machine with 570Mpa extension strength, T6 heat processing;
- Anti-Drop Structure Design;
- Steel Cable traction, steel cable from different directions to pull the motor to prevent waggling and keep balance, each cable can sustain 1000kg stress;
- German DIN933 Industrial Bolt and DIN125A locknut with high strength 8.8 grade, the practical stress it could endure is 10 times than normal;
- German “Nord” customized coaxial bevel reduction gears with a diameter of axle 40mm;
- German “Simit” double oil seal design, durable and reliable. “Shell” top class “Omala” S4 lubrication oil, zero maintenance for over 20000 hours. IE3 high-efficiency motor with imported “SKF-VL” bearing, save energy by 5-10% than IE1 and IE2;
- Denmark “DANFOSS” frequency converter & German “Schneider” electrical sets, step-less speed regulation with malfunction protection, IP55 protection level, and NEMA1 standard controlling box, operation temperature range -10 ~ 55 ℃;
- All RTFANS products are covered by Pacific Insurance Agency with a total amount of up to 1.5M in USD on product liability.
Required Structural Clearances
FOR A GREENER EARTH！
We aim to be a world-leading solution supplier specialized in large space ventilation and cooling.
Join us to develop more and help our earth to be greener.