Industrial Ceiling Fan for Airport Waiting Room
- Choose from 8ft-24ft in diameter and above 6m+ space options;
- 6 aluminum airfoils with winglets and safety constraints;
- Industrial-grade motor with sealed helical gearbox for smooth operation and durability;
- Installation to I-beams, joists, solid beams, and purlins;
- Robust safety features keep workers cool and safe;
- Broad airflow coverage improves your space’s existing HVAC efficiency.
Time to Upgrade your Ventilation
Still, ventilating with rows of small wall fans? For customers who are using dozens or hundreds of small wall-mounted fans, we will provide a detailed ventilation cooling solution.
Unique cardan joint design, working as a human being’s joint, allows the fan to find its own vertical position no matter what the slope of the building, and helps to decrease the shock of the fan during running.
- High strength aircraft aluminum alloy: AA6063T6511 PVFD processed on the surface;
- Patented airfoil design, and special reinforcing rib support system which increases the strength of fan blade and avoids the sagging of fan tail and fatigue loss of connecting components;
- Customized fan blade color
- Imported Aeronautic Aluminum Alloy (AA7075);
- Unique Double Wheel Hub design;
- High pressure forging technology, with T6 thermal treatment process & CNC precision machining & dynamic balance test of the complete set chassis & 40 times strength test.
- Denmark imported a "DANFOSS" VFD(Variable Frequency Driver) inverter;
- IP55 motor protection grade and NEMA 1 standard control box “Schneider” brand electrical sets, with safety protection;
- module inside which will interrupt the output automatically in case of some accidents.
- German imported "NORD" coaxial bevel wheel decelerator with a diameter of axle 40mm to decrease radial force;
- German imported"Simrit" double oil seal design, more durable and reliable;
- "Shell" brand top class "Omala" S4 lubrication oilZero maintenance for over 20,000 hours;
- IE2 high efficient motor with imported"SKF-VL" bearing, save more 5~10%than IE1.
RTFANS Airport Ceiling Fans
RTFANS has different sizes of airport ceiling fans to match the area of other waiting rooms. Depending on the size, the fans can have a very high airflow of up to 15,000 cubic meters per minute. They run at very low noise and make the area comfortable for people. These fans can cover a vast area. You can install a single fan in an area of 1,500 square meters. Thus, only a few fans can cover an extensive facility. They also consume less electricity and provide fresh air at a meager running cost. You can make your air conditioning system better using these fans.
RTFANS is always ready to help you select the best size of fans for an airport. We can install the fan according to the size of the area. You can contact us for more information and questions. We are ready to help you out.
High Airflow Airport
HVLS fans produce a very high airflow of up to 15,000 cubic meters per minute. They are huge and can create a well-aligned breeze with ease. The air reaches every corner of the area. This high airflow makes people comfortable in the area. They feel a soothing sensation due to the cool breeze from the fan. Therefore, an HVLS airport ceiling fan can be beneficial; it keeps the people cool and chilled. It also improves the air quality of the area through its high airflow. The relative humidity of the air is mitigated. Due to high airflow, the smell in the room and pathogens are also reduced. It is a must for every airport facility.
Safety First Industry Standard
Compared with other brands of large HVLS fans on the market, all the fans we produce have passed the high-strength crash test, the fans will not fall off, and the blades will not break.
Just like our manufacturing requirements, protecting people, products, and property from harm is our number one priority, so our HVLS fans are not responsible in the event of an accident or emergency.
HVLS fans are enormous in diameter; therefore, some people think they produce too much noise. But in reality, the noise of airport ceiling fans is very low. It is nearly around 43dB or even less. A quiet library has a noise level of 40dB only; now, you can imagine how quiet these fans are. The noise level does not disturb people in the area. They can do their work with ease. You can also read books or do anything without any disturbance from the fan. This low noise feature makes these fans superb for an airport.
Better Air Conditioner’s Performance
There is no doubt that almost all airports have air conditioning systems. You might think that if there are air conditioning systems, what are HVLS fans. Air conditioning systems are expensive. They take some time to make the area cool. But when you install airport ceiling fans with air conditioning systems, the cool air reaches every corner due to the high airflow of the fans. It spreads the air quickly.
Furthermore, you can also increase the set point of your air conditioner to a few degrees if you are using these fans. In this way, you can also save energy spent on air conditioning systems. HVLS fans assist the cooling system in the area and make it more efficient.
For a Greener Earth！
We aim to be a world-leading solution supplier specialized in large space ventilation and cooling. Join us to develop more and help our earth to be greener.