Industrial Evaporative Air Cooler RTF-20 series
- Axis-flow Type
- 3 Blades
- 20,000 CMH
|Max Air Flow(CMH)||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|Air Outlet Size(MM)||670*670||670*670||730*730|
|Water Tank Capacity(L)||25||35||35|
Many factories, warehouses, and other large facilities use this cooling technology to provide comfort to the people in the area. Workers in industries feel more comfortable while working in a cooler environment. This also increases the productivity of the industry. The best way to provide comfort to people working in the area is the industrial evaporative air cooler.
- 100% high-quality copper motor, With iron casting housing, more durable and steady;
- Upgraded high-efficiency cooling pad with fixing frame—Higher cooling efficiency and better protection for the core cooling media;
- Integrated one-piece fan blades with patent structure and design, Low noise, and high airflow;
- Strong PP engineering plastic structure with Anti-aging and Anti-UV material, long life span;
- Vertical water inlet valve to make sure stable water inlet supply with minimum blockage;
- LCD and mechanical control board, optional for auto/automatic control system;
- The open-type water distribution system can make water be distributed evenly onto a cooling pad;
- The specially designed air inlet shutter shape ensures maximum air inlet while keeping rain and dust outside.
The first and most important thing that every industry and company thinks about is the upfront cost of the technology. Air conditioners are very expensive, and not every company can invest that much. In contrast industrial evaporative air coolers are less expensive. The investment they require is only 20% of the equivalent traditional air conditioning system. Therefore, you don’t need to invest a lot in cooling technology. You can install industrial evaporative air coolers in a wide area with ease.
The next important thing is the running cost of the cooling system. The running cost of a traditional air conditioning system is substantial; therefore, people avoid it. You get a high electricity bill every month. Evaporative air coolers have solved this problem as well. The running cost is approximately 10-12% of the air conditioning systems. It saves a lot of electrical energy. Consequently, you get reduced electricity bills. Thus, it is an affordable option. You can cover a large area of your industry or facility at a very low cost.
Increment in the Humidity
The unique feature of an industrial evaporative air cooler is that it helps in increasing humidity. It can also work like a humidifier, and you don’t need to use the humidifier anymore. So, it also saves the upfront and running costs of the humidifier. In such areas where the humidity is very low, these coolers are the best. They can even replace the whole air conditioning system.
The cooler provides excellent cooling in a large area. It can reduce the temperature of the facility up to 15˚C. It can provide comfort to people in the area. The cooling system has an excellent chilling sensation and airflow. The fan in the cooler provides a high airflow that helps to cover a large area. It provides a cool breeze to reduce the temperature and makes the environment comfortable.
RTFANS industrial evaporative air cooler is a cost-effective cooling solution. It is suitable for large areas such as industries, warehouses, factories, etc. There are many models available, so you can easily choose the right one according to your area. A single cooler can cover an area of up to 250 square meters, depending on the size.