Livestock HVLS Fans for sale
When you are in the livestock business, it is a must to keep your livestock healthy and fit. The health of livestock is an important matter, and you need to take care of it. There are several problems in livestock farms are high humidity, smell, and lack of air ventilation. These problems must be resolved if you want to keep your livestock healthy. To solve these problems, farm owners use livestock HVLS fans that are beneficial in every aspect.
- Choose from 8ft-24ft in diameter and above 4.5m space options;
- 6 aluminum airfoils with winglets and safety constraints;
- Industrial-grade motor with sealed helical gearbox for smooth operation and durability;
- Installation to I-beams, joists, solid beams and purlins;
- Powerful safety features keep workers cool and safe;
- Broad airflow coverage improves your space’s existing HVAC efficiency
Time to Upgrade your Ventilation
Still, ventilating with rows of small wall fans? For customers who are using dozens or hundreds of small wall-mounted fans, we will provide a detailed ventilation cooling solution.
Unique cardan joint design, working as a human being’s joint, allows the fan to find its own vertical position no matter what the slope of the building, and helps to decrease the shock of the fan during running.
- High strength aircraft aluminum alloy: AA6063T6511 PVFD processed on the surface;
- Patented airfoil design, and special reinforcing rib support system which increases the strength of fan blade and avoids the sagging of fan tail and fatigue loss of connecting components;
- Customized fan blade color
- Imported Aeronautic Aluminum Alloy (AA7075);
- Unique Double Wheel Hub design;
- High pressure forging technology, with T6 thermal treatment process & CNC precision machining & dynamic balance test of the complete set chassis & 40 times strength test.
- Denmark imported a "DANFOSS" VFD(Variable Frequency Driver) inverter;
- IP55 motor protection grade and NEMA 1 standard control box “Schneider” brand electrical sets, with safety protection;
- module inside which will interrupt the output automatically in case of some accidents.
- German imported "NORD" coaxial bevel wheel decelerator with a diameter of axle 40mm to decrease radial force;
- German imported"Simrit" double oil seal design, more durable and reliable;
- "Shell" brand top class "Omala" S4 lubrication oilZero maintenance for over 20,000 hours;
- IE2 high efficient motor with imported"SKF-VL" bearing, save more 5~10%than IE1.
Livestock farms are smelly. The reason behind it is the decomposition of animal waste, which produces harmful gases in the area. These gases are dangerous to the health of the livestock. So, they can create various breathing problems in animals and humans. It is a must to ventilate the area to reduce the smell. The people working in the area also feel uncomfortable. Livestock HVLS fans are excellent in reducing the smell of the facility. They provide fresh air and replace it with the existing air. The air quality of the area is greatly improved, which is better for animals and people as well.
Low Relative Humidity
High humidity is a severe problem for any farm that contains animals. Due to high humidity, the livestock may suffer from adverse diseases. The facility building and things in the area are also affected. High humidity in any area gives rise to bacteria, pathogens, airborne diseases, molds, etc. Thus, it is necessary to control it. Livestock fans are usually very large. They have a high airflow that can help in the reduction of humidity. When these fans run, the humidity of the area is reduced, which helps in keeping the livestock healthy. The people working in the area also feel better.
HVLS livestock fans are very large, so they easily provide a high volume of air in the area. They ventilate the whole area and make the air fresh.
Safety First Industry Standard
Compared with other brands of large HVLS fans on the market, all the fans we produce have passed the high-strength crash test, the fans will not fall off, and the blades will not break.
Just like our manufacturing requirements, protecting people, products, and property from harm is our number one priority, so our HVLS fans are not responsible in the event of an accident or emergency.
Ventilation at Low Cost
The ventilation done by using livestock fans is not very much costly. The running cost is much less than the air conditioning systems. You need only a few fans for a large facility of several thousand square meters because one fan can cover an area of more than a thousand square meters. Only a few fans will ventilate the area and make the air fresh and breathable.
RTFANS Livestock HVLS Fans
RTFANS is a leading manufacturer of livestock HVLS fans. There are many industrial and commercial fan models available. We also manufacture livestock fans that can keep your livestock healthy. The livestock fan size ranges from 12ft-24ft. These fans have a very high airflow of up to 15,000 cubic meters per minute, depending on the size of the fan. All these fans are perfect for livestock, and you can use them to make the air quality better.
We are always ready to serve you. You can contact us to get an idea of the size of the fans you need. If you have any questions or you need details, feel free to contact us.
For a Greener Earth！
We aim to be a world-leading solution supplier specialized in large space ventilation and cooling. Join us to develop more and help our earth to be greener.