Overhead Church Ceiling Fans
The ventilation system should be up to mark to keep the air fresh. People should be comfortable during worship. For the ventilation of churches, the HVLS church fan is an excellent idea. These church ceiling fans can help in maintaining good air quality and high airflow in the area.
- Choose from 8ft-24ft in diameter and above 4.5m space options;
- 6 aluminum airfoils with winglets and safety constraints;
- Industrial-grade motor with sealed helical gearbox for smooth operation and durability;
- Installation to I-beams, joists, solid beams and purlins;
- Powerful safety features keep workers cool and safe;
- Broad airflow coverage improves your space’s existing HVAC efficiency
Time to Upgrade your Ventilation
Still, ventilating with rows of small wall fans? For customers who are using dozens or hundreds of small wall-mounted fans, we will provide a detailed ventilation cooling solution.
- Imported Aeronautic Aluminum Alloy (AA7075);
- Unique Double Wheel Hub design;
- High pressure forging technology, with T6 thermal treatment process & CNC precision machining & dynamic balance test of the complete set chassis & 40 times strength test.
- Denmark imported a \"DANFOSS\" VFD(Variable Frequency Driver) inverter;
- IP55 motor protection grade and NEMA 1 standard control box “Schneider” brand electrical sets, with safety protection;
- module inside which will interrupt the output automatically in case of some accidents.
- High-efficiency PMSM (permanent magnet direct drive) motor without gear and lubrication oil replace.
- Inner rotor motor, with permanent magnet made of neodymium iron boron in a mosaic structure.
- IP64 level of protection, no need for heat dissipation holes, long service life.
- Plug-in temperature sensor with automatic over-temperature protection.
- Multi-point installation, fixing and balancing the force, effectively reducing the jitter and shake, improving the safety.
- Compact and light design, no space limitation, and easy to install."
Unique cardan joint design, working as a human being’s joint, allows the fan to find its own vertical position no matter what the slope of the building, and helps to decrease the shock of the fan during running.
- High strength aircraft aluminum alloy: AA6063T6511 PVFD processed on the surface;
- Patented airfoil design, and special reinforcing rib support system which increases the strength of fan blade and avoids the sagging of fan tail and fatigue loss of connecting components;
- Customized fan blade color
Churches are usually filled with people, so the humidity of the area can be very disturbing. High relative humidity will bring a flood of sweat, which is highly uncomfortable for the worshipers. HVLS fans can also solve the problem of high humidity. They can produce a very high flow, which reduces the humidity up to some extent. The high airflow makes people comfortable, even in the season of high temperature and high humidity. These church ceiling fans can help in maintaining excellent air quality in the church.
Low Running Cost
We often think about the running cost of appliances. HVLS ceiling fans do not consume a lot of electricity. They save energy, and you can turn them on to make people comfortable. Their running cost is much lower than the air conditioner. So, if you don’t need the air conditioner, then you can turn on the church fan alone. Moreover, these fans can also work with the existing air conditioning system. They help in spreading the cold air in the entire area. They also help in reducing the energy consumption of the air conditioning units by raising their temperature to a few degrees. In churches, you can get excellent airflow and air quality by installing overhead church ceiling fans.
Safety First Industry Standard
Compared with other brands of large HVLS fans on the market, all the fans we produce have passed the high-strength crash test, the fans will not fall off, and the blades will not break.
Just like our manufacturing requirements, protecting people, products, and property from harm is our number one priority, so our HVLS fans are not responsible in the event of an accident or emergency.
Low Running Cost
A church should be quiet so that the people can pray without any disturbance. People come here to pray; therefore, there shouldn’t be any disturbing fan noise. The best thing about HVLS fans is their low noise. Although they are enormous, they are very quiet. The noise level of an HVLS fan is often lower than the noise level of a quiet library. The noise level of a quiet library is 40dB, and the noise level of HVLS fans is in the same range. HVLS fans do not disturb people in the churches because they are very quiet. This is the reason that they are preferred for churches and other places of worship.
RTFANS Church Ceiling Fans
RTFANS is a leading HVLS fan manufacturer in China. We produce high-quality HVLS fans in a wide range of sizes. There are industrial and commercial ceiling fans that are suitable for churches. Both can be installed depending on the size of the church. These ceiling fans are very quiet and have a noise level in the range of 36-43dB, which is very quiet. A large ceiling fan can cover a vast area of around 1,500 square meters. There is no doubt that these ceiling fans are excellent for churches. The design of the fans is also appealing. At a very low cost, you can improve the air quality of the church.
For a Greener Earth！
We aim to be a world-leading solution supplier specialized in large space ventilation and cooling. Join us to develop more and help our earth to be greener.