PMSM Fan used for Large Spaces
We have always been in research to improve the quality and performance of our fans. Thus, the researcher’s team has made PMSM technology with the collaboration of Tsinghua University and Zhejiang University. The technology has a permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM), which performs better than other technologies.
- Choose from 8ft-24ft in diameter and above 4.5m space options;
- 6 aluminum airfoils with winglets and safety constraints;
- Industrial-grade motor with sealed helical gearbox for smooth operation and durability;
- Installation to I-beams, joists, solid beams and purlins;
- Powerful safety features keep workers cool and safe;
- Broad airflow coverage improves your space’s existing HVAC efficiency
Time to Upgrade your Ventilation
Still, ventilating with rows of small wall fans? For customers who are using dozens or hundreds of small wall-mounted fans, we will provide a detailed ventilation cooling solution.
- Imported Aeronautic Aluminum Alloy (AA7075);
- Unique Double Wheel Hub design;
- High pressure forging technology, with T6 thermal treatment process & CNC precision machining & dynamic balance test of the complete set chassis & 40 times strength test.
- Denmark imported a \"DANFOSS\" VFD(Variable Frequency Driver) inverter;
- IP55 motor protection grade and NEMA 1 standard control box “Schneider” brand electrical sets, with safety protection;
- module inside which will interrupt the output automatically in case of some accidents.
- High-efficiency PMSM (permanent magnet direct drive) motor without gear and lubrication oil replace.
- Inner rotor motor, with permanent magnet made of neodymium iron boron in a mosaic structure.
- IP64 level of protection, no need for heat dissipation holes, long service life.
- Plug-in temperature sensor with automatic over-temperature protection.
- Multi-point installation, fixing and balancing the force, effectively reducing the jitter and shake, improving the safety.
- Compact and light design, no space limitation, and easy to install."
Unique cardan joint design, working as a human being’s joint, allows the fan to find its own vertical position no matter what the slope of the building, and helps to decrease the shock of the fan during running.
- High strength aircraft aluminum alloy: AA6063T6511 PVFD processed on the surface;
- Patented airfoil design, and special reinforcing rib support system which increases the strength of fan blade and avoids the sagging of fan tail and fatigue loss of connecting components;
- Customized fan blade color
The best thing about the fan is its very low noise level. There is no doubt that HVLS fans are quiet, but PMSM fans are quieter. The noise level of PMSM fans is around 36dB, which is less than the noise of a quiet library (40dB). Even the large fans that are 24ft long are also quiet with a noise level of 36dB. Since these fans are quiet, they are also perfect for quiet spaces like libraries, schools, colleges, offices, etc. The fan does not disturb you at all. In most cases, you will not even notice the noise of the fan. These super quiet fans are due to the hard work of RTFANS and university professors.
Large Space of Action
PMSM fans have a larger space of action as compared to other technologies. These fans can cover more areas, which indicates high performance. The largest fan of 24ft diameter has a maximum space of action of 1,800 square meters, which is more than a simple HVLS fan. It is because of the high airflow. The 24ft PMSM fan can provide 15,000 cubic meters per minute, while a simple HVLS fan of the same size has an airflow of 13,500 cubic meters per minute at the same rotational speed. Thus, you can install fewer units in your large space. PMSM fans are perfect for large spaces where you need constant ventilation to improve air quality. Due to high airflow, they cover a very large area and throw a well-aligned breeze to every corner.
RTFANS has made a wide range of sizes for the PMSM fans to cover large spaces. The fan is available in five models that have a diameter in the range of 12ft-24ft. The airflow of these fans ranges from 7,500 to 15,000 cubic meters per minute, depending on the size of the fan. They can cover an area of around 630-1,500 square meters. Thus, you can easily select the right size of the fan according to your area. You can install the fan in any area that has a ceiling height of more than 4.5 meters. PMSM fans can work better for large spaces.
Safety First Industry Standard
Compared with other brands of large HVLS fans on the market, all the fans we produce have passed the high-strength crash test, the fans will not fall off, and the blades will not break.
Just like our manufacturing requirements, protecting people, products, and property from harm is our number one priority, so our HVLS fans are not responsible in the event of an accident or emergency.
The running cost of PMSM fans is less than all PMSM fans. They use almost 1/10 of the electricity used by air conditioning systems. With these fans, you can cover a large area and improve air quality. These fans use only 1.5kW motors to spread the air in a large area. They provide an excellent cooling effect and a comfortable environment at a very low running cost.
Get PMSM Fans Today for Large Spaces!
RTFANS teams are always ready to assist you in selecting the right size of the fan. You can contact us for more information and details. We are ready to assist you anytime.
Low Cost of Ventilation
RTFANS also makes a wide range of commercial and industrial ceiling fans. The commercial ceiling fans are smaller than industrial ceiling fans, and they can cover commercial areas easily. These fans are very quiet and have a noise level of around 40-42dB. You can install these fans in restaurants, gyms, dining lounges, libraries, or any commercial place. There are different sizes available, so you can choose the right size according to your needs. Our fans are excellent to improve the air quality and ventilate a large area.
You can contact us to get an idea of the size of the fans. We can also help you select the right size.
For a Greener Earth！
We aim to be a world-leading solution supplier specialized in large space ventilation and cooling. Join us to develop more and help our earth to be greener.