Ultra Quiet Ceiling Fan for Schools
The ceiling fan for the classroom should have a high airflow and low noise. It is necessary that the classrooms remain quiet. If the fan has a high noise level, then the students will not be able to concentrate on their studies.
Thus, it is a must to install a quiet ceiling fan for schools. Moreover, some classrooms of colleges and schools are very large; therefore, they require large ceiling fans for excellent airflow. HVLS fans are excellent for classrooms; they have many benefits.
- Choose from 8ft-24ft in diameter and above 4.5m space options;
- 6 aluminum airfoils with winglets and safety constraints;
- Industrial-grade motor with sealed helical gearbox for smooth operation and durability;
- Installation to I-beams, joists, solid beams and purlins;
- Powerful safety features keep workers cool and safe;
- Broad airflow coverage improves your space’s existing HVAC efficiency
Time to Upgrade your Ventilation
Still, ventilating with rows of small wall fans? For customers who are using dozens or hundreds of small wall-mounted fans, we will provide a detailed ventilation cooling solution.
Unique cardan joint design, working as a human being’s joint, allows the fan to find its own vertical position no matter what the slope of the building, and helps to decrease the shock of the fan during running.
- High strength aircraft aluminum alloy: AA6063T6511 PVFD processed on the surface;
- Patented airfoil design, and special reinforcing rib support system which increases the strength of fan blade and avoids the sagging of fan tail and fatigue loss of connecting components;
- Customized fan blade color
- Imported Aeronautic Aluminum Alloy (AA7075);
- Unique Double Wheel Hub design;
- High pressure forging technology, with T6 thermal treatment process & CNC precision machining & dynamic balance test of the complete set chassis & 40 times strength test.
- Denmark imported a "DANFOSS" VFD(Variable Frequency Driver) inverter;
- IP55 motor protection grade and NEMA 1 standard control box “Schneider” brand electrical sets, with safety protection;
- module inside which will interrupt the output automatically in case of some accidents.
- German imported "NORD" coaxial bevel wheel decelerator with a diameter of axle 40mm to decrease radial force;
- German imported"Simrit" double oil seal design, more durable and reliable;
- "Shell" brand top class "Omala" S4 lubrication oilZero maintenance for over 20,000 hours;
- IE2 high efficient motor with imported"SKF-VL" bearing, save more 5~10%than IE1.
Indeed, it is necessary that the ceiling fan should have low noise. Large ceiling fans have a very large diameter, but they run at a very low speed. HVLS fans are very quiet. They provide high volume at low speed; therefore, they produce very low noise. They can also be installed in a library, as their low noise will not disturb anyone. The noise level of a silent library is around 40dB; thus, the ceiling fan should also have a noise level near it.
Low airflow in a thickly populated area can be highly uncomfortable. In the case of a classroom, it can cause extreme discomfort for the students. Due to low airflow, the area can be smelly. Moreover, the pathogens in the area can spread different diseases. HVLS ceiling fans have a very high airflow that can cover a very large area. A single fan is enough for a large classroom that is around 1,500 square meters, It doesn’t cost much. High airflow keeps the students fresh and energetic. There is no need to use air conditioning systems if you have installed HVLS fans. But if there is already an air conditioning system, then these fans can help to move cool air into the whole classroom. You can also use these fans in the normal season without turning on the air conditioning units.
Safety First Industry Standard
Compared with other brands of large HVLS fans on the market, all the fans we produce have passed the high-strength crash test, the fans will not fall off, and the blades will not break.
Just like our manufacturing requirements, protecting people, products, and property from harm is our number one priority, so our HVLS fans are not responsible in the event of an accident or emergency.
Excellent Air Quality
There are many students in a large classroom. You cannot maintain good air quality using small ceiling fans. HVLS ceiling fan for classrooms reduces the humidity level in the area. They are also excellent in reducing smell and pathogens to make the air fresh and healthy. They improve air quality and provide fresh air so that the students can be healthy. Moreover, they reduce the risk of diseases that can transfer through the air. Due to high airflow, the air in the area remains fresh.
RTFANS Quiet Ceiling Fan for Schools
RTFANS understands that it is necessary to pick quiet ceiling fans for schools and colleges. The fan should have very low noise. We have a wide range of quiet ceiling fans that have a diameter in the range of 12ft-24ft. These fans have a very low noise level that is in the range of 36-43dB, depending on the model and size. These are ultra-quiet fans that will not disturb the students in the classes. The airflow of these fans is perfect for a large area. A 24ft HVLS ceiling fan can have an airflow of up to 15,000 cubic meters per minute, which is suitable for an area of 1,500 square meters. These fans can keep the students comfortable in the classroom so that they can concentrate on their studies.
RTFANS is always ready to install an ultra-quiet ceiling fan for schools and classrooms. You can contact us to know the right size of the fan according to the area of the room. Our team will make sure to give you the best service at an affordable price.
For a Greener Earth！
We aim to be a world-leading solution supplier specialized in large space ventilation and cooling. Join us to develop more and help our earth to be greener.