Industrial Air Cooler Manufacturer.
Industrial air coolers provide an efficient, unique cooling effect almost anywhere. They can provide large-scale, powerful cooling in factories, substantial indoor spaces, and outdoor areas. Such systems also are used as a cost-efficient cooling solution in dry climate regions.
WHY INDUSTRIAL EVAPORATIVE AIR COOLER ?
High indoor temperatures can cause low output, low livestock productivity, and employee dissatisfaction. It may increase the frequency of errors and accidents on your production and assembly line.
The Industrial Evaporative Coolers can cool and humidify air by evaporation evaporative cooling is an energy-efficient, and cost-saving solution. The principal places where they can cool down include warehouses, manufacturing plants, workshops, construction sites, and hangars, as well as stadiums, loading docks, marquee tents, garages, farms, sporting events, barns, swimming pools or terraces, etc.
What is evaporative air cooler?
Evaporative cooling is a better way for nature to control the climate effectively. The physical body uses an equivalent cooling principle to chill the skin through the evaporation of water (sweat). Thanks to the low power consumption, it’s better to use evaporative cooling in an application environment that reduces heat while saving energy. The air passes through the cooling pad, and the water evaporates with the assistance of the power by air. Consequently, the air is cooled only by the fan and the pump. The Original air is exhausted and replaced with fresh cooling air.
It can provide a more efficient cooling and humidification effect and reliable service for several years consistently. High indoor temperatures can cause low output, low animal productivity, and employee dissatisfaction. Moreover, the too-high indoor temperature will increase the frequency of errors and accidents on your production and assembly line. In general, evaporative cooling is an efficient and energy-efficient, and cost-saving solution.
HOW DOES THE INDUSTRIAL EVAPORATIVE AIR COOLER WORK?
As schematically shown, when the cooler is working, water is pumped from the water tank to the water distributor, and distributed evenly to the evaporative cooling pads, then go back to the tank. Meanwhile, the outside hot air is drawn through the wetted cooling pads and filtered and reduced in temperature before delivering to the user space.
Get Quotation NOW!
Whether you are looking for an on-site survey, have questions about our products, are interested in becoming a partner, or just want to chat, we look forward to speaking with you.
Air Cooler Model List
|Model||Voltage Frequency||Max Airflow||Working Current||Power Consumption||Physical Size (mm)||AirOutlet (mm)||Net Weight||Water Tank||Water Consumption||Applicable Area|
RTFANS Innovation Standard
Greater Wind Pressure
Lower Wind Resistance
- 100% copper high quality motor, With iron casting housing, more durable and steady;
- Upgraded high efficiency cooling pad with fixing frame—Higher cooling efficiency and better protection for the core cooling media;
- Integrated one piece fan blades with patent structure and design, Low noise and high airflow;
- Strong PP engineering plastic structure with Anti-aging and Anti-UV material, long life span;
- Vertical water inlet valve to make sure, stable water inlet supply with minimum blockage;
- LCD and mechanical control board, optional for auto/mechanical control system;
- Open-type water distribution system can make water to be distributed evenly onto cooling pad;
- Special designed air inlet shutter shape to ensure maximum air inlet while can keep rain and dust outside.
ADVANTAGES OF RTFANS INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLERS
- Low investment and high efficiency. Low power consumption, only 1.1-1.5KWh per hour;
- No Freon, no air pollution;
- Wind an enormous amount of air distance, increase the oxygen content in the space;
- Only 1/5 operation cost of AC;
- Open space cooling, all fresh air;
- Stable performance, reliable quality;
- Easy installation, elegant appearance.
The way to calculate the cooler quantity needed.
- Cooler quantity needed = indoor space volume × air exchange frequency ÷ cooler air flow rate.
- Spot cooling projects shall vary based on the actual situation.
- The ducting system shall be matched with the air cooler model, and air outlet quantity shall be considered when designing.
Low investment and high efficiency.
Low power consumption, only 1 kWh per hour.
Increase the oxygen content in the space
Wind a large amount of air distance.
Stable performance, reliable quality.
Freely adjust air humidity.
The cooling effect is strong and rapid.
Due to the powerful cooling and ventilation function, more and more factories choose to use industrial air coolers, which is elegant in appearance and obvious in effect. The most important thing is to save electricity.
Industrial air coolers are suitable for working in a warehouse environment with a large space area and few operators. Ventilation and cooling is very important for a warehouse.
Industrial air coolers are installed on the external walls of high-rise buildings. The most important thing is to ensure safe and stable operation and reduce the risk of maintenance personnel working at heights. The RTFANS central control system is just a perfect solution.
RTFANS Industrial air coolers can be installed in other large space areas besides of factor and warehouse applications. It can be installed separately or combine together with RTFANS other ventilation and ventilation products such as hvls fans and exhaust fans, which we call a “fan & cooler combo” system. To know more about this system please visit our “fan & cooler combo” page.